Pakistan Citizen's Portal

Overseas Pakistanis can raise their issues on the PCP by using the following options.

By using Mobile App
(People having smart phone)

Android Link

iOS Link
By using Web-Access
(People having no smart phone)
By Participation in Khuli Kachehris Overseas Pakistanis can participate in e-Kachehris which are being scheduled as per SOPs on Facebook, Radio or TV by the 24 Federal Organizations.
Manual Complaint Lodging Facility Overseas Pakistanis who are either illiterate or physically challenged, or aged or women/windows can lodge their written complaints as per SOPs through PCP-Dashboard. In this regard, all dashboards of MOFA and its foreign mission are authorized to do so.
Help-line for Guidance 0092-(0)51-9000111