Book New Appointment
- For any services related to Passport and NADRA Cards please book your appointment as without a valid appointment the applicants will not be served except senior citizens above 65 years or persons with any disability.
- Every applicant requires a separate appointment and needs to come in person.
- After you enter the Consulate, please approach the ground floor for NADRA Cards and the first floor for Passport/attestation section.
- Please mention your token number at the counter to put your application in process.
- To track, cancel or reschedule your appointment, please note down your bar code number.
- The appointments are non-transferable. If you are not able to attend your appointment, please cancel it well in advance to vacate the slot for others.
- If more than one appointments are booked for the same applicant, all appointments will be cancelled by the system.
- Normal Processing time at Consulate is one hour, but may exceed depending upon unique nature of the case.
- Forms and photographs are NOT required for passport and NADRA card.
- NADRA has revised its fee. Please see our website for detailed fee structure. Also please carefully read the instructions printed on your appointment slip.
- Please note that it is not possible to provide detailed instructions on phone. Therefore, please visit our website www.phclondon.org